Evaluation and Modification
- Ensures staying on track with the Campus Improvement Plan (CIP)
- Reviews the budget
- Works on innovative school opportunities
Coordinated School Health
- Looks beyond just academics on how we can educate the whole child and support student growth and learning.
- Includes how to best implement Leader in Me practices and teaching.
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Safety-Identifying carpool best practices and traffic flow.
- Looks at our enrollment and attrition data.
- Understands our community of students and where they reside.
- Examines who is leaving, when, why, and where they are going.
- Summarizes findings to help define the next strategy for retention and growth of our program and the questions for parent survey.
School Community Engagement
- Parents outreach
Creates a plan for inclusivity and promoting parent involvement in education and on campus.
Builds parent-teacher, student-teacher, and family-school relationships
Works with Ms. Collings-Hill, the PTA, and the Dad’s Club to coordinate events and messaging to parents in a streamlined manner. Explores how our community would like to give and receive communication.
Manages and updates the SBDM website
- Parent Survey
Plans and creates survey, administers and reviews data to be utilized to understand our strengths and weaknesses from parent perspectives. Results can feed into campus needs assessment.
Creates a plan to reach out to area businesses and agencies for partnerships that may include SBDM involvement, sponsorship of activities, supporting educational initiatives, volunteers on campus, and career day. Explores how area businesses would like to engage with our campus. Connects with businesses/neighbors and works on ways to develop partnerships.
- Campus Instructional Leadership Team (CILT)
Analyzes campus data and identifies gaps in instruction and areas of strength. Works as a team to create strategies to overcome those gaps.